1) Consensus updating in the transition process, some errors were found that could not be detected in the TestNet, we are now correcting them, (DPOS - it’s DPOS, have patience) 73 system nodes have been already removed, delegates took their places. We will decentralize the network as soon as possible.
After the stable operation of the entire network, we...
1) 33 system delegates has been already removed now.
- You must restart the node after the network is fully synchronized. If you do everything correctly, you will see a message when you start the node:
Forging enabled on account: 9235945288512088231 (For example)
- You must use only Linux for forging
- Other 56 system delegates will be removed when enough candidates are synchronized
The update is downloaded to GitHub. All candidates for delegates - download updates and start synchronization.
How will the update take place?
- Delegates prepare their nodes (they synchronize and are ready to receive the entire network, synchronization will take 1.5-2 days)
- After synchronization, 30 system delegates will be disconnected at once -...
1. Consensus will be updated on Main net this Friday.
!Note: Beginning from Jun 15, don't perform any transaction a couple of days until we tell you. All delegates, please be ready by this time and
check that your nodes are running.
Description of Consensus New feature.
- The delegate rating will fall down, if the node stops working, by 0.01% every 101 blocks. The rating will be decreasing until inactive...
Greetings! There has been no news for a 2 weeks, so let's start in order !
1) Tests are successful, a critical error has been identified, we fixing this, wrote a bot that spam transactions, check the network for stability, after that we still want to continue tests, to be as confident in stable operation. + We will add an update that would lower the delegate's rating if its node...