1) We are on track with implementation of 'Photon' iteration. Testing of the first part of protocol is going to be started next month. Be aware, that this is preliminary date and we are doing all the best from our side.
2) Currently, we also help one separate project that will take part in the BitWhite...
As you have been already heard, we are preparing important changes in the existing network architecture. Currently, the active work is under way to create a new update “BitWhite Photon”, you can follow the progress on Github
Throughout the development of the platform, we have encountered...
1) All exchanges are enabled now, except Sistemcoin and Fubt. We are still waiting for a signal from these exchanges about possibility to deposit/withdraw. Sistemcoin is carrying out their own system updates. Once, they are ready and notify us, we will inform you.
1) Friends, decentralization of the platform takes more time. In order to continue fixing errors and developing the network, and for that it would be possible to include exchanges and ensure the stability of the network at the time of development.
1. We ask all delegates to go to Testnet.
cp BTWChain BTWChain-TESTNET -R
BTW ANNOUNCEMENT !
Rules on voting on Coinex were changed. Now need to have 1000 CET in verified account to vote. BTW team can’t send 1000 CET (90 USD), because of risks. You can continue voting by yourself if you can meet these requirements.
Our representative is in progress with negotiations with Coinex. We need to know if previous votes with 1 CET are counted. Then we will think about...
1) Consensus updating in the transition process, some errors were found that could not be detected in the TestNet, we are now correcting them, (DPOS - it’s DPOS, have patience) 73 system nodes have been already removed, delegates took their places. We will decentralize the network as soon as possible.
After the stable operation of the entire network, we...
1) 33 system delegates has been already removed now.
- You must restart the node after the network is fully synchronized. If you do everything correctly, you will see a message when you start the node:
Forging enabled on account: 9235945288512088231 (For example)
- You must use only Linux for forging
- Other 56 system delegates will be removed when enough candidates are synchronized
The update is downloaded to GitHub. All candidates for delegates - download updates and start synchronization.
How will the update take place?
- Delegates prepare their nodes (they synchronize and are ready to receive the entire network, synchronization will take 1.5-2 days)
- After synchronization, 30 system delegates will be disconnected at once -...
1. Consensus will be updated on Main net this Friday.
!Note: Beginning from Jun 15, don't perform any transaction a couple of days until we tell you. All delegates, please be ready by this time and
check that your nodes are running.
Description of Consensus New feature.
- The delegate rating will fall down, if the node stops working, by 0.01% every 101 blocks. The rating will be decreasing until inactive...
Greetings! There has been no news for a 2 weeks, so let's start in order !
1) Tests are successful, a critical error has been identified, we fixing this, wrote a bot that spam transactions, check the network for stability, after that we still want to continue tests, to be as confident in stable operation. + We will add an update that would lower the delegate's rating if its node...