Search results

1. V

How to mine BitWhite? Can you please show me the detail?

@[email protected] Can you please give me some BitWhite or sell me some? I have a strong faith of this project.
  2. V

I tried and I am not able to withdraw BTW on Exrates.me
  3. V

I also find out there is an exrates exchange which is trading this coin. However, the rate for that exchange only 1 star. I am afraid I can not withdraw if I buy some BTW in that exchange site.
  4. V

Thank you devs. I read that if I want to delegate (mine), I need to create an online wallet and own at least 100 BTW to pay for it. Is it correct?
  5. V

Thank you for your response. One small question, I read Linux system required. So can I use window instead?
  6. V

Hello devs, I read on coinmarketcap and notice this coin is mineable. Can you help me out and show me how can I mine BitWhite please? Thank you so much for your considering.
  7. V

Bank Ideas RULES - Read before posting a new topic

The key you need to do is open a website that is allowed people to buy BTW with their credit card and fiat currency (bank deposit, wire transfer). And you also can add bitcoin, litecoin into that website. In that way, BTW will be more easier to reach by the investors. And as a chain BTW price...
  8. V

BREAKING News, Bitcointalk developer TROLLING with new Merit system.

Merit - A definition of, Rich people become Richer, POOR people maintain POOR. The dev of bitcointalk has created a new trolling system call Merit. The definition of "Rich people become richer, poor people will be poor forever" begin to start. "sMerit" score trading's even happening now in...
  9. V

What make BTW valuable and outstanding in this crypto-world?

Dear devs, Can you let us know what make BTW more valuable and outstanding in this crypto-world? And tell us why would people want it badly? There must be something in different to make a coin valuable and standing on top in this crypto-world. Address: 13775700303669516120
  10. V

Contest"Acquaintance"

Jabbawockeez, do your team members have any special relationship with this hip hop group? Address: 13775700303669516120
  11. V

Why don't you make a direct buy and sell website from fiat money to BTW? It will maximize BTW value.

Dear devs, I have a suggestion for make BTW grow big. You certainly know Bitcoin is a default coin in crypto world. How can they be so big? There is a lot of website support it by let people buying/selling it from fiat currency, credit card, wire bank. It certainly is one of the reason...
  12. V

BitcoinWhite team's on other field in Las Vegas?

Dear devs, As the first time I see your team member, I am wondering why they are look so familiar. And bingo, I figure it out, and my question is: "Jabbawockeez, are they your brother? Because they are as cool as your project?" You can google their name, but I upload their photo in this.