Search results

1. Sansir

How to Bit-z Vote for BTW [Tutorial]

Hello and congratulations White guys, As you know we are getting to be list at Bit-z soon. We need to follow some basic rules for successful vote. I will update that tutorial with official Referral Link. Team for ANN! !ATTENTION to All Whites! That tutorial is an early showcase for you to...
  2. Sansir

Discount System with Freezed Funds

I see some points of you. But could you clarify more a little bit via examples? *Thanks for forum thread
  3. Sansir

Contest"Acquaintance"

If BTW goes to to the MOON (yeah we hope that :) ) then what will team members buy first? Yacht, palace, LAMBO? :D Wallet will gain ability of multi address for privacy and untraceable function? And will add BTW to walletgenerator for paper and cold storage? Dpos is really really great... Well...
  4. Sansir

My BTW Idea List - MAKE BTW POPULAR

Silence? :)
  5. Sansir

Contest ! "Song for BTW"

Hello Guys :) I'm here for supporting BTW on YouTube with my first video. I Hope like and share it. Cheers... :D *Sorry Mr.Black,Blue and Orange your file format was corrupted so can not use your view in my video editor.
  6. Sansir

Thanks Dennis and White for voting :) I wish to see your extra comment to make this list better cause that's for all of us.
  7. Sansir

Thanks for your advice, I add always
  8. Sansir

you have already received a token,

Wrong place to open that topic you may go to Technical Support section
  9. Sansir

Bitcoin White designs

He hee nice ;)
  10. Sansir

Thanks for all.
  11. Sansir

Nope, I'm very serious. that is very traditional "so ancient" adwork to broadcasting anything so write it down, cha cha cha
  12. Sansir

Thanks for your critique ;P Seeing my ides liked make me excited thanks and cheers... :=)
  13. Sansir

Greetings and thanks for voting. Really hearing made me great. You can work as broadcaster for BTC White in Japan and Afrcia :O And thanks you also for your comment. I think there is no any barrier to be a volunteer so you can do any announce or broadcasting facility yourself with your ideal...
  14. Sansir

Thanks for all your responds and votes
  15. Sansir

Right... But how to be popular? Then I listed :)
  16. Sansir

Thanks for your comment and like ;)
  17. Sansir

So could you like my first message in here. from lower right corner Like button :)
  18. Sansir

Other ideas for my advices?
  19. Sansir

BTC waited until to be popular then most of people INVESTED to it ;)
  20. Sansir

Yeah before investment people should know where they invest. BTW is unpopular so who can invest to it for sending to Moon?