Citadel

Delegate: citadel
Telegram
Telegram group
Reward
The node is currently stopped. This is due to the fact that only system delegates are currently engaged in forging.
In the future, the characteristics of the server will be selected, based on requirements from the developers.
Payments will be made, even if the node does not participate in forging. In the form of a Bonus. That was done in August.
A minimum of 1000 BTW will be distributed among followers monthly, in accordance with the power of voice.
The minimum reward is 1 BTW.
If the reward is less than 1 BTW, then in this case, the reward is fixed in the table and will be added to the next month's reward.
Payments are made in proportion to the weight of the wallet.
I reserve the right, at any time to change the terms of payment of the award.

To receive rewards from me, you must vote for my delegate.
You can vote directly in your wallet, in the tab "Vote". Wallet
You can see my current Rank for voting just by following the link. citadel

A small explanation for those who have a small wallet balance.
I only pay monthly to those who qualify for a reward of at least 1 BTW.
Those with a reward of less than 1 BTW do not receive a reward from me monthly.
Reward less than 1 BTW is fixed in the table and further summarized with the reward of the next month. And this happens as long as the total does not reach 1BTW.
For example:
Last month, several voters, based on the strength of their votes, were eligible to receive 0.5 BTW, but they did not receive any remuneration from me, since this is less than 1 BTW.
This month, the same voters are again eligible for 0.5 BTW, and this month I will pay them a reward of 1 BTW.
Since 0.5 + 0.5 = 1 BTW.

Last edited:
Tomorrow I will make a small dispatch of coins. In the form of a Bonus.
To whom, how many, see the table.
If there are comments, write, we will correct.

A small explanation for those who have a small wallet balance.

I only pay monthly to those who qualify for a reward of at least 1 BTW.
Those with a reward of less than 1 BTW do not receive a reward from me monthly.
Reward less than 1 BTW is fixed in the table and further summarized with the reward of the next month. And this happens as long as the total does not reach 1BTW.
For example:
Last month, several voters, based on the strength of their votes, were eligible to receive 0.5 BTW, but they did not receive any remuneration from me, since this is less than 1 BTW.
This month, the same voters are again eligible for 0.5 BTW, and this month I will pay them a reward of 1 BTW.
Since 0.5 + 0.5 = 1 BTW.

Watch the process, you can in the table.
Spreadsheets