Contest"Acquaintance"

Will you partner with large companies like microsoft, IBM samsung etc... and how long will you support the project? and how can you make sure the success of the project?

BTW Address : 5329852730272137674

I'll like to start from the foundational matters of interest to me..

* Is the Bitcoinwhite blockchain a fork of bitcoin or any existing blockchain?
*The blockchain specification suggests a 2nd generation blockchain with smart contract implementation. Will the Bitcoinwhite blockchain support building of decentralized applications like Ethereum does?
*Regarding Bitcoinwhite DPOS mining system, the maximum coin supply according to the white paper is 60million BTW, of which 30millon is reserved for team and developments while the remaining 30million distributed through airdrop and coin sale. My question in this regard is; How will the DPOS system affect the maximum coin supply, and how will delegates/ stakers be rewarded? Will new coins be forged or will delegates be rewarded with just transaction fees?

1. Why is it called Bitcoin White?
2. Did you consider any other names?
3. What is your biggest goal for BTW?
4. Where do you see BTW in 2020?

BTW: 13750463465478186399

The value of bitcoinwhite when selling the last ICO was $ 0.4, I noticed a lot of free coin being played, and I thought when it was specializing in wallets and could exchange on the floor, so many sellers, the value would drop fast.
1 Should I keep btw or sell out for money?
2. What will the Bitcoinwhite team do to increase the value of BTW?

The value of bitcoinwhite when selling the last ICO was $ 0.4, I noticed a lot of free coin being played, and I thought when it was specializing in wallets and could exchange on the floor, so many sellers, the value would drop fast.
1 Should I keep btw or sell out for money?
2. What will the Bitcoinwhite team do to increase the value of BTW?
You can sell it for penies. Their are many investors wanted to ride the train. If you want out early go ahead and regret after few months.

• If BTW goes to to the MOON (yeah we hope that :) ) then what will team members buy first? Yacht, palace, LAMBO? :D
  • Wallet will gain ability of multi address for privacy and untraceable function? And will add BTW to walletgenerator for paper and cold storage?
  • Dpos is really really great... Well do you plan any developing support for Dpos with main team of it?
  • BTW needs big partnerships with sounding deals. Do you have any names or views until now?
  • BTW succeed until now if one day it goes to 1000$ -Jupiter- then any soft or hard fork can be appeared by core team members? :)

My Wallet Address: 14801863995268412250

Hi i have a number of questions

Linking or social media: is possible to unlink this after the bounty program? How can we do this?

Am i correct in thinking bitcoinwhite is itself a platform where other projects will run on? No links to bitcoin or ethereum platforms?

Bitcoin and even Ethereum have slowdown problems due to mass market adoption: high fees, long delays in confirmations and a long list of unconfirmed transactions. What is bitcoinwhite doing to solve this problem?

Why does all your team wear masks? We would like to see faces. It honestly doesnt come accross very professional although everything else in the project looks on point.

Have you been approached by anyone who wish to use bitcoinwhite platform? How many interested groups/individuals? Are you able to give details, like which markets?

Can you run a tech demo or presentation what bitcoinwhite application is capable of?

You mentioned "full privacy and confidentiallity of transactions", how does bitcoinwhite compare to monero or pivx?

How long has this project been in development?

Do you have any projections where this could go in terms of value?

Is bitcoinwhite mineable?
If its is mineable, how can we mine it?

What percentage of mining does the delegate keep and what is distributed to his/her voters?

If a developer whated to make an application using bitcoinwhite how much bitcoinwhite would they need?

The bitcoinwhite used for making dapps, will the be used/burnt in process of making an app or will they re-enter market at some point?

What is the total coin supply?
Can it increase or decrease by mining or burning?

When will delegates be able to make decisions?

Can delegates download any dapp made by developers? Would it cost btw?

Can delegate part take in development of dapps?

Can delegate make their own dapps?

Thank you

BTW Wallet: 4949926407438581301

What are the benefits of a small supply?
What are the benefits of a large supply?
Which of these would be better for bitcoinwhite?

Can we mine on linux and windows now?

Thank you
BTW Wallet: 4949926407438581301

I posted my question on wrong board. And i have some extra question. Please include them

View attachment 827

Ask a question on forum which you want to know from the BTW team, about anything like the project itself and any questions that interest you. We will record a video interview with the answers. The most interesting questions and questions which will gain a lot of likes will be rewarded (50/100/1000 BTW).

Please write number of your BTW wallet with you comment
Contest run until January 5.
when will it be done?

Mayu

When Bitwhite partnership with the commodity market?
When price of the BTW reach to the highest level?
Is there any marketing campaign running for the promotion of the BTW which will help the community?

Hello Guys! when you started to develop this Idea, what did you mean? Which is the question that you asked to resolve it whit BTW??

wallet: 14339107982051346531