How to mine BitWhite? Can you please show me the detail?

Hello devs, I read on coinmarketcap and notice this coin is mineable. Can you help me out and show me how can I mine BitWhite please?
Thank you so much for your considering.

btwfondago

Beep Boop
Staff member
Hello @Vi Tran .

You need to learn Delegates FAQ | Documentation+FAQ Link
+ Learn Full Guide | Guide Link

There is all info, how to forge BTW. Forging does not need much computing power like Bitcoin mining. Even a ordinary computer can be used to verify the algorithm of accounting right, which combines the time slice verification, delegate random ranking, delegate signatures and pbft algorithm.

If you have any question you can join Official BTW Delegates group in Telegram: @btw_delegates

Hello @Vi Tran .

You need to learn Delegates FAQ | Documentation+FAQ Link
+ Learn Full Guide | Guide Link

There is all info, how to forge BTW. Forging does not need much computing power like Bitcoin mining. Even a ordinary computer can be used to verify the algorithm of accounting right, which combines the time slice verification, delegate random ranking, delegate signatures and pbft algorithm.

If you have any question you can join Official BTW Delegates group in Telegram: @btw_delegates
Thank you for your response.
One small question, I read Linux system required. So can I use window instead?

btwfondago

Beep Boop
Staff member
Thank you for your response.
One small question, I read Linux system required. So can I use window instead?

You can forge only on Linux. But you can install PuTTY on your Windows and rent cloud server, as do all delegates. In Guide which was provided above to you is all info about it, how to forge BTW on Windows.

You can forge only on Linux. But you can install PuTTY on your Windows and rent cloud server, as do all delegates. In Guide which was provided above to you is all info about it, how to forge BTW on Windows.
Thank you devs.
I read that if I want to delegate (mine), I need to create an online wallet and own at least 100 BTW to pay for it. Is it correct?

I also find out there is an exrates exchange which is trading this coin.
However, the rate for that exchange only 1 star. I am afraid I can not withdraw if I buy some BTW in that exchange site.