mobile mining app

my suggesting bitcoin white mobile mining app ........ every person use mining and btcwhite is booming
I think mobile mining is not profitable, but for marketing purpose it will have some impact indeed.

some consideration is:
1. Network difficulty
2. More time to develop its miner on your mobile devices, I think we need to focus on publishing mobile wallet 1st and then listing to other exhanger.
3. Hashes, still connected with point number 1. the hashs rate of each device will be different. and of course this will make the coin distribution seem to be unfair. let's have an example:

1 person do mining using mining rig @mining pool A with hash rate for about 1 GH/s or so. at the same time, 1 person have a mobile mining app, but... with only 50 H/s, the share profit will be so little for the mobile miner.

but I don't think this mobile miner thing is bad Idea though. as I said, it will have its own impact for marketing :)

I think mobile mining is not profitable, but for marketing purpose it will have some impact indeed.

some consideration is:
1. Network difficulty
2. More time to develop its miner on your mobile devices, I think we need to focus on publishing mobile wallet 1st and then listing to other exhanger.
3. Hashes, still connected with point number 1. the hashs rate of each device will be different. and of course this will make the coin distribution seem to be unfair. let's have an example:

1 person do mining using mining rig @mining pool A with hash rate for about 1 GH/s or so. at the same time, 1 person have a mobile mining app, but... with only 50 H/s, the share profit will be so little for the mobile miner.

but I don't think this mobile miner thing is bad Idea though. as I said, it will have its own impact for marketing :)
Hello, It's really a good question. Is mobile mining profitable? I read a lot of informations in the Internet about it. I think mobile mining doesn't relevant today.