Set of testers for updates of consensus.

btwalex

Administrator
Staff member
Set of testers for updates of consensus, the nodes will work only on Linux. Anyone who wants to participate in the tests - write in comments
1) Information about your skills in testing.
2) Telegram nickname.

P.S. It will be good if you have experiance in bug founding, bug reporting, TC and Test plan creation.

Last edited:
1) Overal programming background i made test for some ERC-20 tokens and games running the node since the beginning and running lightning network node too.
2) @akbasemre1

Last edited:

Stepan

1. Hi. I have been supporting the project from the beginning. My node (stepan) of BTW on VPS works more then a month. Ready to learn
2. @zcx432

1. I found an error recognized by the developers of microsoft,My node (veter) on VPS works more then a month.
2. @VETERViktor

Set of testers for updates of consensus, the nodes will work only on Linux. Anyone who wants to participate in the tests - write in comments
1) Information about your skills in testing.
2) Telegram nickname.

P.S. It will be good if you have experiance in bug founding, bug reporting, TC and Test plan creation.

1) Hi, I'm curious anything about the IT techs. I am a PC savvy and eager to take further step in masternode eventhough it's new to me. I don't have programming skill but I understand a little bit after reading in node blog etc. My node forging enabled now running on VPS non stop 24/7.

2) @mdrag16

I don't have great programming skill but I have big hunger to adapt and be part of those bringing solutions through node testing. I have btw node running on VPS
@seewhy_fearless

Last edited:
1.) MCTIP:SA 2008/2012. Systems administrator specializing Microsoft technologies since the 2003 server era. Proficient in Powershell scripting/programming. I have both Windows and Linux based machines tested with BTW node running on it without issues. I would be glad to take part in the testing process. I created this guide for the community: https://goo.gl/8txqfE

2.) @crypto_titus

Last edited:

Ercan

1) I am a researcher and a person who loves to learn. I have been supporting the project from the beginning, learning nodes BTW
2) @ercnkrgz

1) last year I was working for a London based marketing company. I was testing their software and reporting bugs to the developers, so they could fix them. Furthermore I have a very broad understanding of all kinds of software.
2) @langewach

Not a guru but will be able to cope with the testing and bug founding.
Ready to learn and also to dedicate myself to run btw node as long as I breat.
Give me a chance and I will deliver.
Node already up and running with vps 24/7

@tochi_chinedu

1) Really outstandung and self-made tester
Also I am right hand of Bill Gates(who caused few problems with BTW nodes on Windows, I have a serious talk with him at the moment) and a close friend of Ilon Mask, I helped him to launch his rocket, thats true.
image_1495010314_38263410.jpg
I got an impressive skill of Microsoft PowerPoint and I can remove files from trashcan by myself. Also I can provide anonimous connection(I know how to launch secret "incognito" tab in chrome and remain anonimous to the entire internet).
And I can launch stress-test for BTW network. Using the power of all my goddamn skills.
2) @koriandrbb